War On Terror
Articles & Interviews
“Signature Reduction” (SIGREDUX) = Dark State’s Undercover 60 K Spy Army = Unconventional War = Counterintelligence/Contract Stalking = Man-Hunting Business = Slow-Kill Torture & Murder of Law-Abiding Citizens = Counterterrorism = Authoritarian Political War = Cyber Warfare/Stalking/Torture = Psychotronic War (PsyOps + Directed Energy & Neuro Weapons) = Havana Syndrome = G5 (Global Government Gangstalking Genocide GESTAPO) = NSA-Five Eyes Global Spy Network = UN-NWO Policing System = Antichrist Kingdom = Traitors, Thugs, Criminals, Cowards, Cockroaches, Spooks, Bullies, Psychopathic Psychologists, & 5D (Deceive, Degrade, Disrupt, Deny, Destroy) DevilsDecember 3, 2020
Takedown of America’s Freedoms: 1) How the CIA, Mossad, and “the Epstein Network” are Exploiting Mass Shootings to Create an Orwellian Nightmare, 2) FBI Foreknowledge of El Paso Shootings, 3) William Barr Formally Announces Orwellian Pre-Crime Program 4) Coronavirus: What Newsweek Failed to Mention About “Continuity of Government”, 5) U.S. Intel Agencies played unsettling role in classified and “9/11-like” Coronavirus response plan (by Whitney Webb, 2019 & 2020)June 6, 2019
Appendix 141: PATENTS ON Directed Energy Weapons (DEW), Neuroweapons, Artificial Telepathy, Behavior Modification, Nervous System Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Mental Monitoring, Electronic Surveillance, Implants & Nanotech, Subliminal Messaging, Remote Controlling Humans, Humans as “Hackable Animals,” & Microsoft’s “Cryptocurrency System Using Body Activity” From 8 Posts On This WebsiteMay 27, 2016
Saguache County Commissioners April 7, 2016
P.O. Box 100, Saguache, CO 81149
Dear Saguache County Commissioners,
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
“You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time.” Abraham Lincoln
“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson
I understand that most public servants today are probably very busy just trying to meet their immediate duties and responsibilities. Hence, perhaps it is a proper role of retired professors/scholars such as myself to help alert them regarding some of “big picture” topics of which they be unaware.
Enclosed please find several short documents that shed light on some of our federal and local governments’ so-called “anti-terrorism” policies. These include:
I.) Don’t Be a DHS/NSA Gang Stalking Dupe
II.) Why First Responders are Gang Stalking You (Police, Fire, EMS)
III.) What Are Your Chances of Being Killed by a Terrorist Attack?
IV.) A Data Scientist Explains Odd of Dying in a Terrorist Attack
V.) Deadly Statistics
“Headlines” from these documents include:
1) A 2011 National Counter Terrorism Center (NCTC) report asserts that the chances of Americans being killed in a terrorist attack are about 1 in 20 million, or less than being killed by their televisions or furniture.
2) Since Sept. 11, 2001, the U.S. government has committed trillions of dollars to fighting the “war on terror.”
3) DHS (Department of Homeland Security) offers grants to city and county governments to fund “counter-terrorism” “preparedness;” these grants may result in city/county participation in organized gang stalking activities, creation of (unneeded?) “SWAT teams,” and acquisition of new equipment and buildings, etc. (See “Why First Responders Are Gang Stalking You (Police, Fire, EMT)”).
4) Organized gang stalking is illegal, unconstitutional, and immoral. It is a criminal felony in every state. (From ““Don’t be a DHS/NSA Gang Stalking Dupe”). Hence, these activities could and should result in expensive and embarrassing lawsuits and removal and prosecution of participating public servants.
5) In “What Are Your Chances of Being Killed in a Terrorist Attack?,” Eva Shield concludes: “Despite the reality that terror does not pose any imminent threat to most citizens, world leaders are determined anyway to strip away our civil liberties in the effort to steadily go after “terror,” and they continue with this even though there is no clear idea in mind of what a victory would even look like. The war on terror has demonstrated that the war isn’t just about terrorism.”
In fact, evidence is overwhelming that the so-called “War on Terrorism” is a fraud. “Terrorism” itself is a form of warfare also known as “low intensity conflict.” My own class notes from my “Human Ecology” class (“Terrorism and War (Lecture Notes for GEOG 3020, Human Ecology) (https://911nwo.com/?p=4276)) state:
According to Noam Chomsky (“Chronicles of Dissent”):
“The word “terrorism” came into general use at the end of the 18th century, and it was then used to refer to acts of violent states that suppress their own populations by violence. Terror was the action of a state against its own people. That concept is of no use whatever to people in power. So, predictably, the term has come to be changed. Now it’s the actions of citizens against states…. the terrorism of small, marginal groups, and not the terrorism of powerful states.”
Terrorism, n. Use of terror or violence to intimidate, subjugate, etc., especially as a political weapon or policy.
Hampshire College professor, Eqbal Ahmad, notes five kinds of terrorism (in order of descending impact: state, religious or “sacred”, criminal, pathological, and terrorism by private groups). In his book, “Confronting Empire,” Ahmad notes that the ratio of people killed by state-sponsored “terrorism” to those killed by terrorism of private groups is, conservatively, about 1000 to 1. He also notes, however, that state-sponsored terrorism is never called terrorism. It is called “counter-terrorism”, “counter-insurgency”, or “low-intensity conflict”. Interestingly, author, Noam Chomsky, notes that the definition of “low intensity conflict”, which is the official policy of the U.S., is nearly identical to that of terrorism. Thus, he states that many nations conduct their wars of terror against their own domestic and indigenous populations (as when, for instance, Turkey and Iraq, with U.S. weapons, exterminated thousands of Kurds within their own borders, or the U.S.-trained and funded Death Squads in Guatemala and El Salvador killed hundreds of thousands of peasants), but this is never called terrorism. The Contras of Nicaragua and the Mujahideen in Afghanistan were completely CIA creations- designed to destabilize and topple governments. Often, the wars against these mostly civilian populations are justified on the basis of the fact that they are communist, when in fact, they usually are only poor peasants trying to preserve their lives, land, and way of life. However, when private groups which have been armed by the US, such as those led by Osama bin Laden, retaliate against state power, they are labeled as “terrorists”. According to Chomsky, this is because the state also owns the doctrinal system. Incidentally, when CIA-creations such as Sadam Hussein, the Shah of Iran, Osama Bin Laden, or Manuel Noriega get too powerful and too nationalistic (this is called the “boomerang effect”), he is typically removed and/or killed.”
Since terrorism is merely one form of warfare, the “war on terrorism,” then, actually amounts to “war on war”- a logical impossibility that only guarantees perpetual war. Thus, most “terror events,” such as 9/11, are “false-flag, state-sponsored, synthetic terror” operations contrived and staged by intelligence agencies to advance political agendas. In practice, the “war on terrorism” is simply a continuation of the “war on communism,” which justified the Cold War. Like the “war on communism,” the “war on terrorism” has been used as pretext to wage war against other nations and to wage covert war on “targeted individuals” and groups at home. Domestically, in practice, the “war on terrorism” is actually a “war on truth and dissent.” “Domestic terrorists” are anyone considered a threat to the “national security state.” Official documents list Christians, patriots, constitutionalists, and veterans as “potential terrorist threats.” Thus, it appears that the phony “war on terrorism” is being used to usher in a totalitarian military-police state that is completely antithetical to the U.S. Constitution. (See “Don’t Be a DHS/NSA Gang Stalking Dupe”).
Clearly, both domestic terror operations (gang stalking) against American citizens and undeclared foreign wars are unconstitutional activities. My “Citizens Rule Book” states:
“There are a few ways out of bondage. Bloodshed and war often result, but our founding fathers learned a better way. Realizing that the CREATOR is always above and greater than that which He creates, they established a three-vote system by which an informed citizenry can control those acting in the name of government. To be a good master, you must always remember the true “pecking order” or chain of command in this nation:
1. GOD created man.
2. Man (that’s you) created the Constitution.
3) Constitution created government.
4) Government created corporations… etc.
The general misconception is that any statute passed by legislators bearing the appearance of law constitutes the law of the land. The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and any statute, to be valid, must be in agreement. It is impossible for a law that violates the Constitution to be valid. This is succinctly stated as follows:
“All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void.” Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US 2Branch) 137, 174, 176 (1803).
“Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them.” Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 US 436 p. 491.
“An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed.” Norton vs. Shelby County, 118 US 425 p. 442.
“No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.” 16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177, late 2d, Sec 256.
Based on these criteria, the following (and other) post-9/11 laws are unconstitutional and invalid because they violate the U.S. Constitution:
1) U.S.A. Patriot Act I (Oct., 2001),
2) Homeland Security Act (2002)
3) Domestic Security Enhancement Act of 2003 (DSEA; Patriot Act II)
4) Real ID Act of 2005
5) Military Commissions Act of 2006
6) National Defense Authorization Act (2012) (that would allow the military to detain without a trial any American citizen accused of being a terrorist, or of supporting terrorists who plot attacks against the United States. The ACLU called the proposal “an extreme position that will forever change our country.”)
Thus, it appears that a primary purpose of Operation 9/11 was to create the fear and terror required for the American citizenry to accept: 1) pre-planned wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Iran, etc., as per the PNAC (Project for a New American Century) agenda, and 2) further curtailment of their constitutional liberties and simultaneous implementation of the American Gestapo military-intelligence-police state. The following post-9/11 abuses of governmental power documented by the American Civil Liberties Union support this conclusion:
The American Civil Liberties Union identifies these 10 top abuses of governmental power since Sept. 11, 2001 (www.aclu.org/top-ten-abuses-power-911):
1. Warrantless Wiretapping — In December 2005, the New York Times reported the National Security Agency was tapping into telephone calls of Americans without a warrant, in violation of federal statutes and the Constitution. Furthermore, the agency had also gained direct access to the telecommunications infrastructure through some of America’s largest companies. The program was confirmed by President Bush and other officials, who boldly insisted, in the face of all precedent and the common understanding of the law, that the program was legal. And, the agency appears to have been not only eavesdropping on the conversations of Americans in this country without warrants, but also using broad “data mining” systems that allowed it to analyze information about the communications of millions of innocent people within the United States. In August 2006, in a lawsuit brought by the ACLU, a federal judge in Detroit found the program both unconstitutional and illegal. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit overturned that decision because it found the plaintiffs could not prove with certainty they were wiretapped but they did not rule on the legality of the program. The ACLU is considering an appeal. In the meantime, the 110th Congress chose basically to sanction the exact same program in August of 2007. The law that makes the warrantless wiretapping program legal is scheduled to sunset in February 2008, although Congress plans to take up legislation before then.
2. Torture, Kidnapping and Detention — In the years since 9/11, our government has illegally kidnapped, detained and tortured numerous prisoners. The government continues to claim that it has the power to designate anyone, including Americans as “enemy combatants” without charge. Since 2002, some “enemy combatants,” have been held at Guantanamo Bay and elsewhere, in some cases without access by the Red Cross. Investigations into other military detention centers have revealed severe human rights abuses and violations of international law, such as the Geneva Conventions. The government has also engaged in the practice of rendition: secretly kidnapping people and moving them to foreign countries where they are tortured and abused. It has been reported the CIA maintains secret prison camps in Eastern Europe to conduct operations that may also violate international standards. Congress made matters worse by enacting the Military Commissions Act, which strips detainees of their habeas rights, guts the enforceability of the Geneva Conventions’ protections against abuse, and even allows persons to be prosecuted based on evidence beaten out of a witness. (See www.aclu.org/torture)
3. The Growing Surveillance Society — In perhaps the greatest assault on the privacy of ordinary Americans, the country is undergoing a rapid expansion of data collection, storage, tracking, and mining. The FBI’s Investigative Data Warehouse, as an example, has grown to over 560 million records. Over and above the invasion of privacy represented by any one specific program, a combination of new technologies, expanded government powers and expanded private-sector data collection efforts is creating a new “surveillance society” that is unlike anything Americans have seen before.
4. Abuse of the Patriot Act— Several provisions of the Patriot Act were set to expire at the end of 2005 and, despite opposition from across the political spectrum and more than 400 community and state resolutions expressing concern about the Patriot Act (and legally declaring themselves Patriot Act-free zones), Congress reauthorized the law without reforming its most flawed provisions to bring these extraordinary powers back in line with the Constitution. Since then, the Justice Department’s Inspector General found that the FBI has issued hundreds of thousands of national security letters, a majority against U.S. persons, and many without any connection to terrorism at all. In September 2007, the ACLU won a landmark victory when a judge struck down the national security letter provision of the Patriot Act because part of the statute violated both the First Amendment and the separation of powers doctrine. (See http://www.reformthepatriotact.org)
5. Government Secrecy — The Bush administration has been one of the most secretive and nontransparent in our history. The Freedom of Information Act has been weakened, the administration has led a campaign of reclassification and increased secrecy by federal agencies (including the expansion of a catch-all category of “sensitive but unclassified”), and has made sweeping claims of “state secrets” to stymie judicial review of many of its policies that infringe on civil liberties. It even refused to grant government investigators the security clearances they needed to investigate the illegal and unconstitutional NSA wiretapping program. The administration has also expressed interest in prosecuting journalists under the Espionage Act of 1917: essentially trying to quell the media’s role in exposing questionable, illegal and unconstitutional conduct, including the maintenance of secret CIA prisons abroad and the NSA wiretapping program.
6. Real ID — The 2005 Real ID Act, rammed through Congress by being attached to a unrelated, “must pass” bill, lays the foundation for a national ID card and makes it more difficult for persecuted people to seek asylum. Under the law, states are required to standardize their drivers licenses (according to a still undetermined standard) and link to databases to be shared with every federal, state and local government official in every other state. Conservative estimates place the cost of the program at $10 to 12 billion. Opposition to the bill and its implementation remains fierce, and comes from groups such as the National Governor’s Association and the National Council of State Legislators. (See http://www.realnightmare.org/)
7. No Fly and Selectee Lists — The No-Fly list was established to keep track of people the government prohibits from traveling because they have been labeled as security risks. Since 9/11 the number of similar watch lists have mushroomed to about 720,000 names, all with mysterious or ill-defined criteria for how names are placed on the lists, and with little recourse for innocent travelers seeking to be taken off them. These lists name an estimated 30,000 to 50,000 people. The lists are so erroneous several members of Congress, including Senator Ted Kennedy (D-MA), have been flagged. www.aclu.org/nofly
8. Political Spying — Government agencies — including the FBI and the Department of Defense — have conducted their own spying on innocent and law-abiding Americans. Through the Freedom of Information Act, the ACLU learned the FBI had been consistently monitoring peaceful groups such Quakers, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, Greenpeace, the Arab American Anti-Defamation Committee and, indeed, the ACLU itself. In August 2007 the Pentagon announced that it would be shutting down its TALON database program, which illegally gathered information on anti-war activists across the country. (See www.aclu.org/spyfiles)
9. Abuse of Material Witness Statute — In the days and weeks after 9/11, the government gathered and detained many people — mostly Muslims in the US — through the abuse of a narrow federal technicality that permits the arrest and brief detention of “material witnesses,” or those who have important information about a crime. Most of those detained as material witnesses were never treated as witnesses to the crimes of 9/11, and though they were detained so that their testimony could be secured, in many cases, no effort was made to secure their testimony. The government has apologized for wrongfully detaining 13 people as material witnesses. Some were imprisoned for more than six months and one actually spent more than a year behind bars.
10. Attacks on Academic Freedom — The Bush administration has used a provision in the Patriot Act to engage in a policy of “censorship at the border” to keep scholars with perceived political views the administration does not like out of the United States. The ACLU has filed a lawsuit challenging this ideological exclusion, charging that it is being used to prevent United States citizens and residents from hearing speech protected by the First Amendment. Additionally, government policies and practices have hampered academic freedom and scientific inquiry since 9/11, creating a system where science has come under siege. The government has moved to over-classify information and has engaged in outright censorship and prescreening of scientific articles before publication. (See www.aclu.org/exclusion)
Is Organized Gang Stalking the Death-Knell of the American Republic?
For a better understanding of the now worldwide organized gang stalking operations, please read:
1) Appendix 20. What is Predatory COINTELPRO Gang Stalking? (with recommended reading) (https://911nwo.com/?p=3998).
2) Department of Homeland Security “Government-Sponsored Domestic Terrorism against U.S. Citizens:” Gang Stalking, Fusion Centers, and the Post-9/11 Corporate Police State (https://911nwo.com/?p=4248).
3) Appendix 9. “Gang Stalking:” Organized and Electronic Targeting the “Domestic Enemy.” Notes from Books, utube Presentations, and Blogs (https://911nwo.com/?p=3631).
4) Follow the Money! Why First Responders (Police, Fire, EMS) are Gang Stalking You (https://911nwo.com/?p=4226).
5) Appendix 23: “Fight Gang Stalking Action Pack:” Fliers and Educational Information Packet (https://911nwo.com/?p=4123).
6) The CIA, Tavistock Institute, and the Global “Intelligence-Police Gestapo” State (https://911nwo.com/?p=3991).
Current application by the U.S. government of Soviet/Nazi-style, “extra-judicial” domestic spying/harassment tactics to innocent American citizens identified as “targeted individuals” (TIs) may well mark the death-knell of the American Republic. Organized stalking operations incorporate psychological terror and mind-control techniques, street theatre, and electronic (psycho-tronic) “non-lethal weapons.” In Appendix 20 (above), we read:
“Official domestic counterintelligence operations of this type are – apparently – perpetrated by federal agents and contractors, sometimes with the support of state and local law enforcement personnel. The goal of such operations – in the parlance of counterintelligence agents – is to “subvert” or “neutralize” an individual deemed to be an enemy (or potential enemy) of clients or members of the security state. Arguably, the most accurate term for this form of harassment would be “counterintelligence stalking.”
Organized stalking methods were used extensively by communist East Germany’s Stasi (state police) as a means of maintaining political control over its citizens. The Stasi referred to the tactics as “Zersetzung” (German for “decomposition” or “corrosion” – a reference to the intended psychological, social, and financial effects upon the victim). Although they are illegal in the U.S., the same covert tactics are quietly used by America’s local and federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies to suppress dissent, silence whistle-blowers, and get revenge against persons who have angered someone with connections to the public and private agencies involved.”
From a moral, spiritual, and practical perspective, eventually, the “decomposition”/”corrosion” effects of these kinds of illegal, unconstitutional, and immoral tactics will probably take an even greater toll on the “perpe-traitors” (including the “state,” “security contractors,” “public servants” and private citizens) than on the “TIs” (targeted individuals) themselves. The planners of and participants in these odious operations may well be ensuring the short-term destiny of the American Republic as well as their own eternal destiny: perdition.
Conclusion: Overwhelming evidence indicates that the “war on terrorism” is a fraud designed to usher in a worldwide Nazi Gestapo-like military-intelligence-police state. (Also see www.911nwo.com). Dr. Alan Sobrosky, formerly Director of Studies of the U.S. Army War College (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT1AzrKuEtM, “The Military KNOWS Israel Did 911,” http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_911zion_02.htm) and innumerable other investigators, including myself, conclude that Israel is primarily responsible for the 9/11 false-flag attacks. Thus, 9/11 was a self-inflicted wound designed, executed, and covered-up by American and Israeli intelligence (CIA, Mossad, etc.), PNAC “neo-cons,” and other treasonous elements within the U.S. military/intelligence/government establishment (aka the corporate/security “deep state”). The goal of “Operation 9/11” was to provide pretext for a series of foreign wars that benefit Israel and its expansionist goal of becoming “Greater or ‘Eretz’ Israel.” These wars were scripted prior to Sept. 11, 2001 by the Dept. of Defense, American, Israeli, (and British?) intelligence agencies, and PNAC and the “neo-cons” (dual Israeli-American citizens) that have controlled the Bush II and Obama White Houses. Operation 9/11 also provided the requisite terror and pretext to pass a series of anti-constitutional laws, such as the Patriot Act and the Homeland Security Act, which strip American citizens of their constitutional liberties and pave the way for America to become a despotic world dictatorship.
Clearly, the emerging American police state does not preserve the security and liberty of American citizens; nor does it advance the interests of the American Republic. Rather, it serves the interests of the world’s corporate/financial elite and it protects their interests above and against those of the American citizenry. As such, it warrants our opposition, not our support.
When I was a university geography professor, I sometimes showed my “Human Ecology” class students a video-lecture by Dr. Kevin Danaher of “Global Exchange” entitled: “Whose Globalization?” In the video, Danaher stated:
“Anyone with access to a college education is automatically in a contradictory class position. He/she can either choose to serve the elites or to serve the majority.”
In my career and in my life, I have tried to serve the interests of the majority. Similarly, in the months and years ahead, I ask you to please renew your commitment to protecting the U.S. Constitution and to serving the interests of the American citizenry rather than those who are trying to impose tyranny upon us. Do not serve, either wittingly or unwittingly, those who are bent on destroying the American Republic. No paycheck is worth the betrayal of God, country, and your fellow American citizens. Please do not find yourself on the wrong side of what could escalate into America’s second civil war.
Lastly, if “the truth” now is considered treason, this is one indication that our government (and society) are criminal. If government itself is a criminal enterprise that serves the interests of powerful corporations rather than the interests of its citizens, the criminal elements within government must be exposed and brought to justice. Thank you for your attention to these important matters.
Dr. Eric T. Karlstrom,
Emeritus Professor of Geography (retired), California State University, Stanislaus,
Resident of Crestone, Colorado
Cc: Saguache County Sherriff, 530 5th St., Saguache, CO 81149
Alamosa County Sherriff, 1315 17th St., Alamosa, CO 81101
Office of the Governor, 136 State Capitol Bldg, Denver, CO 80203
Mayor of Crestone, 108 W. Galena Ave., Crestone, CO 81131
I. Don’t Be a DHS/NSA Gang Stalking Dupe
ORGANIZED GANG STALKING: (also called gang stalking, cause stalking, organized vigilante stalking, counter-intelligence stalking, stalking by proxy, community-based harassment, covert war):
DEFINITION: Harassment, discrediting, and secret psychological warfare against “targeted individuals.” It is “covert domestic terrorism directed against American citizens.”
GOAL: Neutralization, degradation, and murder of civilians designated as “targets” by the corporate state and/or private criminal groups.
SPONSORED BY: Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS), NSA, FBI, CIA, private security contractors (Lockheed-Martin), Israel, criminals.
WHY?: 1) To achieve total mind control/submission of the public.
2) To conceal crimes of the criminal, corporate state and establish tyranny at home and abroad.*
*9/11 was one of many “false-flag, state-sponsored, synthetic terror” events used to justify foreign wars and domestic counterintelligence operations, that is, covert war against American citizens.
WAKE UP: Domestically, the “war on terrorism” is “war on truth and dissent” and covert war on the American citizenry; the real terrorists are in Washington, Tel Aviv, and London.
REALITY: Participating in gang stalking is illegal, unconstitutional, and immoral. Gang stalking is a CRIMINAL FELONY IN ALL 50 STATES!
DON’T BE GANGSTALKERS: (aka perpe-traitors, citizen spies/snitches, useful-idiot vigilantes, brownnosers, goon squads, sewer rats, careerist statist rodents, counter-intelligence pigs, cockroaches).
SAVE AMERICA: EXPOSE AND FIGHT GANG STALKING, RECLAIM LIBERTY
EDUCATE YOURSELF: (www.fightgangstalking.com, www.targetedinamerica.com, www.911nwo.com).
II. Why First Responders are Gang Stalking You (Police, Fire, EMS)
Transcription of youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0YXsb0MtWM)
The Department of Homeland Security has 225,000 employees and an annual budget of $41 billion. DHS is a cabinet-level department founded “in response to the 9/11 attacks.” Its first head was former Assistant Attorney General, Michael Chertoff. What in the world does DHS do with all this money and all these resources, given that this website and other sources have abundantly proven that Operation 9/11 was a self-inflicted wound and that its prime objectives were to provide the pretext for: 1) prosecuting a series of wars of aggression in the Middle East that benefit Israel, and 2) establishing a world-wide Gestapo police state?
In classic Hegelian manner, the elite has created “the problem” (the “false-flag, state-sponsored, synthetic terror event” of Operation 9/11, for example) and has also provided “the solution,” the implementation of a global police state to “combat terrorism.”
The “cryptocracy” (“rule by secrecy”) apparently has so much confidence in their media/propaganda/”synthetic terror” system, that they are not concerned that “we, the people” will ever through the charade. And for those that do see through the charade…. the elite has a special plan: “neutralization,” i.e., harassment unto death, via gang stalking.
This is certainly one main function of the Department of Homeland Security. In true Orwellian fashion, then, the “cryptocracy,” (Mossad, NSA, CIA, etc.), the real authors of 9/11 and many other acts of terrorism against the domestic population, along with DHS and other federal agencies, then conduct “counter-terrorism” (“counterintelligence operations”) against innocent American civilians (whistle-blowers, dissidents and Christians, etc.) who become the designated “terrorists.”
This short, youtube presentation succinctly explains how DHS and allied federal bureaucracies fund and control gang stalking activities in your hometown.
Moderator of youtube:
“Hello. If you are a “targeted individual” you might have noticed that your local heroes; that being law-enforcement, fire departments, and ambulance services, are not so heroic all the time. It’s pretty annoying because you want to rely on them if you have a situation. But you know you can’t rely on them because you are getting messed with all day. Well, it’s good to draw attention to the situation you are dealing with, which so many do with youtube videos, etc. But it’s not always good to report your situation to the local authorities.
Let’s look at WHY that is happening.
You see, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) likes to pass out grants in conjunction with other federal bureaucracy’s agendas; CIA, DEA, FBI, etc. But primarily it is the DHS that comes to your city or county and offers these grants and money and they say: “We just want to keep an eye on the neighborhood. Because we have the “war on terror” going we want to keep everyone nice and safe.”
It sounds great on paper. But what ends up happening is they say: “We want you, Mr. Firefighter, to work with the police to keep an eye on these ‘persons of interest’ because they might have an investigation going, but by due process the police are restricted, and they are not allowed to do this because that would be paperwork. But you can do it….”
And so what you end up with is cops looking at you weird and your fire fighters are following you around on and off duty. And then there are goon squads of local civilians that are recruited by some off-records auxiliary patrol group, Citizens-On-Patrol, or Neighborhood Watch, that are working with the cops. And they are justifying this by saying: “We’re sure that this guy is a criminal, we just don’t know what he’s done yet….. Maybe he’s messing around with his pets, or maybe he sneaks around at night and steals people’s lawn chairs, who knows.”
So this is why you have fire fighters messing with you with code three violations and stalking you, showing up at weird times, and all sorts of passive-aggressive stuff like that. It’s not that all of them know who you are, it’s the ones that they cherry pick who have sociopathic tendencies. Those are the ones they are going to recruit. Because no one who actually cares about the community is going to do this. It’s more likely the young hotshot, the new guy, who has got one too many jet skis sitting in his driveway. Because, by the way, they are also on some auxiliary payroll, which is also a nice perk, isn’t it?
And the fire chiefs and police chiefs that go along with these things get a nice extra pension too. So like anything, the City Council is always rationalizing things: “This is money we get for free. We don’t have to pay for it.” Although, obviously it comes from some sort of tax revenue. And anytime you have a grant, it is ear-marked for specific directives, which means it comes with strings attached. So, in this case, in “looking out for the homeland, protecting the neighborhood from home-grown terrorists, etc.,” Homeland Security is giving these directives to your City Hall and baiting the hook with nice little juicy grants.
It looks so nice on paper. But it ends up turning your local fire department into stalkers and vigilante squads. Because, obviously, they have a lot of down time. But I guess they don’t want to use that for fire prevention. The same thing goes for EMS (Emergency Medical Services), because they have a lot of down time too. And it turns your police into military with these armored-personnel carriers. They’ll say: “Let’s spray paint “Rescue” on the side of it. Well, you can spray-paint “Ambulance” on the side of a tank, but it doesn’t make it any less of a tank, does it?”
We had a word for this in the past, pre-9/11. It was called “Special Weapons and Tactics.” Now they are trying to make all regular police wear black uniforms and body armor and walk around with MP-5’s and have armored vehicles. All day, every day.
Global Government (United Nations) Reaching Into Your Community To Impose Martial Law
So this is really what’s becoming of all these federal grants. And if we are just having this cookie-cutter, copy-and-paste template for all cities and counties, then what’s the point of even having a local government? And really, where all this comes from is international government. It all funnels up to the United Nations or NATO, etc. So really, it’s the CAPTURED federal government that is distributing all these programs, which are nothing more than Martial Law, brown-shirt, frickin’ fascist takeover dipped in emotional appeal. I mean they always say: “Are you against it? Then you are against children.”
But fortunately, it’s not that difficult for you to go to your City Hall and pay attention to the things that are going on that are related to this stuff. Look at what the fire department is doing. Look at what ordinances they have in place. Because I guarantee you, whatever municipality you are in, they have already been conquered, to some extent, by Homeland Security.
You can say to them: “I think this program that makes the fire department snoop on ‘persons of interest’ and work with the police department might just be setting you up for a lawsuit, City Council. They might be following people around. Here are some articles. All you had to do is google the words, “fire department” and “vigilante,” and you already have a few stories.” Just go after their money and reputations. They’ll respond to that pretty positively.
Because it’s not that the City Council is in on it, per se. It’s more like they are ‘useful idiots’ that got sold on this program, and got taken over. Because that’s the “cause celeb,” and that is what they are supposed to do to “go along to get along.” So they signed these ordinances, and they took this juicy grant money and got to put it into their treasury… without knowing that all this is just a baited hook for Martial Law.
Because I think, ultimately, your fire department and police department don’t really want to harass the people that are paying for their equipment. But they are told by the feds that they are helping ‘Jack Bower’ capture the bad guys. And they are getting paid extra to play 007 all day. They are just “useful idiots,” like I say.
All I’m saying is we need to look at this bigger picture. The gang stalking is to get you to go crazy and start shooting up some fire fighters. And guess what? That’s going to be called an “act of domestic terrorism.’ And that’s going to justify, in their minds, all these federal grants that are being dished out, and all these snoop squads, and all these snitches, and these programs that are essentially called “gang stalking.”
But if you retaliate with violence, it’s actually going to help the evil rather than hurt it. If you want to do something that is truly effective, and will help “targets,” and is going to help get our society back in order, you are going to have to go to your local City Council. That is going to have the most positive and efficient effect.
That’s all I have to say. Live long and prosper.
III. (From) “What Are Your Chances Of Being Killed In A Terrorist Attack? (3/22/15)
According to the 2011 National Counter Terrorism Center (NCTC) report, Americans are more likely to be killed from a myriad of random objects and activities, before they should ever have to worry about being targeted and killed in a terrorist attack. To put it in perspective, more people are crushed to death by their televisions or furniture each year, than they are targeted or harmed by any terrorist. The police in your own city pose more of a threat to your liberty than any terrorist ever would. According to 2011 data, the chances of you being attacked by a terrorist are roughly 1 in 20 million. Compared to the likelihood of you drowning in a bathtub (1 in 800,000), losing your life in a car crash (1 in 19,000), dying in a building fire (1 in 99,000), or being struck by lightning (1 in 5,500,000). We should honestly be more concerned about heart disease, strokes, or cancer, before we should worry about any terrorist threat. It should also be noted that terrorist incidents have only increased in prevalence since the inception of the war on terror back in 2001. Clearly, the ongoing warfare is only contributing to more of the same problem and that warfare isn’t justified when we should more rightly be afraid of things like tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, dog bites, excessive heat, and bicycle accidents. Despite the reality that terror does not pose any imminent threat to most citizens, world leaders are determined anyway to strip away our civil liberties in the effort to steadily go after “terror,” and they continue with this even though there is no clear idea in mind of what a victory would even look like. The war on terror has demonstrated that the war isn’t just about terrorism.
– See more at: https://pressfortruth.ca/top-stories/what-are-your-chances-being-killed-terrorist-attack/#sthash.HpowKTdE.dpuf
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
“Faith moves mountains, but only knowledge moves them to the right place”
Joseph Goebbels, Chief Nazi propagandist
A Data Scientist Explains Odds of Dying in a Terrorist Attack
Zeeshan ul Hassan | @Zeeshan ul Hassan October 15, 2015
Here come the daily headlines of Al-Qa’eda, Taliban, ISIS, and all the lone wolf attackers out there from Pakistan to Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Nigeria, France, Belgium, USA, Canada and list goes on and on.
Projected and orchestrated by media, sometime it seems “terrorism” is the only cause of unnatural death that we face. And lives of millions of travelers suffer due to this inevitable “threat”. There were 2.84 billion commercial air passengers in 2011 alone with only 373 fatalities, so one’s chance of dying in the commercial jet is 1 in 7.6 million.
With the emotion-less and analytical brain that I got, I wanted to put things in perspective. Statistically speaking, here are few odds of dying with the causes:
• Drowning in a Bathtub: 1 in 685,000
• Fatally Slipping during a Shower: 1 in 812,232
• Being Struck by Lightning: 1 in 576,000
• Being Murdered: 1 in 18,000
• Dying from any kind of Injury: 1 in 1,820
• Dying from intentional Self-harm: 1 in 9,380
• Dying from an Assault: 1 in 16,421
• Dying from a Car Accident: 1 in 18,585
• Dying from any kind of Fall: 1 in 20,666
• Dying from Accidental Drowning: 1 in 79,065
• Dying from Exposure to Smoke, Fire, and Flames: 1 in 81,524
• Dying from Forces of Nature (earthquake, heat, cold, lightning, flood): 1 in 225,107
• Dying from Choking on Food: 1 in 370,035
• Dying in a Fireworks Accident: 1 in 1,000,000
• Dying from a Dog Bite: 1 in 700,000
• Dying from Falling off a Ladder: 1 in 2,300,000
• Dying form unintentional Alcohol Poisoning: 1 in 820,217
• Dying from a Heart Disease: 1 in 5
• Dying from a Cancer: 1 in 7
• Dying from a Stroke: 1 in 23
• Dying from Electrocution: 1 in 5,000
• Bee, Snake Venomous Sting: 1 in 100,000
• Scalded by Hot Tap Water: 1 in 5,000,000
• By Falling Coconut: 1 in 250,000,000
• By a Shark Attack: 1 in 300,000,000
• Dying of a Snake Bite: 1 in 3,500,000
• Dying from Food Poisoning: 1 in 3,000,000
• Dying from Accident at Work: 1 in 43,500
• Dying in a Road Accident: 1 in 8,000
And odds of dying in a terrorist attack while on-board is 1 in 25,000,000 (25 million) and the overall average of dying in any kind of terrorist attack worldwide is 1 in 9,300,000 (9.3 million).
So in contrast, you are 14 times more likely to die in your bathtub than in a terrorist attack, 11 times more likely to die by slipping during a shower, 16 times by lightning, 517 times more likely to be murdered (there is on average one murder every 60 seconds worldwide), 991 times by self-injury, 500 times in a car accident (3,000 people die every day in road accidents worldwide), 450 times by falling, 118 times by accidental drowning, 41 times in natural disasters (earthquake, flood etc.), 25 times by choking on food, 13 times by a dog bite, 4 times by falling off a ladder, 1.8 million times by a heart disease, 1860 times by electrocution, 93 times by bee sting, and 3 times more likely to die by a snake bite or food poisoning.
If not convinced, here is another interesting set of statistics:
• Odds of being an astronaut: 1 in 13,200,000
• Odds of winning an Olympic Gold Medal: 1 in 662,000
• Odds of becoming a President: 1 in 10,000,000
• Odds of sighting a UFO today: 1 in 3,000,000
• Odds of dating a Supermodel: 1 in 88,000
So, you have twice the chances of becoming an astronaut then flying in a plane doomed to crash due to a terrorist plot, almost the same chances of becoming a president than dying in a terrorist attack (isn’t it ironic?), three times more likely to sight a UFO today, 14 times more likely to win a gold medal in the Olympics, and 106 times more chances of dating Kim Kardashian.
If you think this “dating” would never come, then stop fearing about terrorism and start enjoying your life.
V. Deadly Statistics
Death comes in many forms, from natural causes to fatal injuries. The following is an extensive list of fatality statistics gathered over the years. Our data sources include U.S. federal agencies, such as the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and nonprofits like water.org. We included a variety of deadly scenarios, from relatively common fatalities, such as cancer, to extreme and rare cases like bear attacks. So remember: use extreme caution when reading!
The Fatal Numbers:
• The odds of being the victim of a shark attack are 1 in 11.5 million worldwide. Although there are 65 annual shark attacks each year, only a handful are fatal. Compared to this, a person is 3 times more likely to drown and 30 times more likely to be hit by lightning.
• Compared to being killed by a dog, the likelihood of which is 1 in 18 million, a person is twice as likely to win the lottery and 5 times as likely to be struck by lightning.
• One in 8 men and 1 in 24 women over the age of 40 will die from a sudden heart attack, while 1 in 4 men and 1 in 5 women will die from cancer.
• Worldwide, 1 in about 2,050 people will die each year from unclean water, which carries numerous, life-threatening diseases. Each year, more people die from a lack of clean water than from wars.
• The chances of being killed in a terrorist attack are about 1 in 20 million. A person is as likely to be killed by his or her own furniture, and more likely to die in a car accident, drown in a bathtub, or in a building fire than from a terrorist attack.
• The chances a person will be killed by an asteroid are 1 in 200,000, which is much higher than the odds of being killed by hail, which is 1 in 734,400,000.
• Each year, 1 out of 100,000 people die in a skydiving accident, which is 17 times lower than the risk of dying in a car accident.
• 11 out of every 100,000 women in the United States will die after giving birth, which is ranked ahead of 40 other countries in maternal mortality. Obesity and the prevalence of C-sections have contributed to the increase in maternal mortality rates.
• The odds of dying in a severe storm are 1 in 68,388. A person is more likely to die slipping in his or her bathtub, which occurs at a rate of 1 in 11,469.
• A person’s chances of dying in an elevator are 1 in 10,440,000. Due to successful elevator brake systems, an elevator has plunged only once—in the Empire State Building in 1945.
• The lifetime probability of dying in a car accident is 1 in 100, which is 200 times higher than the probability of dying in a plane crash.
• While 1 out of 5 people fear the possibility of being murdered, the odds that a person will be murdered in any given year are about 1 in 18,690. According to the FBI, violent crime is now at a near-historic low.
• According to the CDC, the infant mortality rate is about 6 for every 1,000 live births, which is more than 10 times higher than the mortality rate of the county with the highest vehicle mortality rate—San Bernardino, California—in the country.
• The chance of being killed by a bear while visiting Yellowstone National Park is 1 in 2.1 million. As a park visitor, a person is more likely to die from drowning or burns sustained from falling into a thermal pool.