New World Order
Articles & Interviews
The Bush Dynasty of Death: Four Generations of Wall Street War-Making and War-Profiteering
by Dr. Eric Karlstrom, Professor of Geography, California State University, Stanislaus, August, 2004
If the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched.
-George H. W. Bush, 41st President, in interview with Sarah MacClendon, 1992
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
-George W. Bush, 43rd president, BBC interview
There is no historic parallel that can be drawn, nothing compares with the accomplishments of the Bush family. No dictator or tyrant can equal the suffering and destruction they have wrought on humanity, as they are not mere tyrants themselves, but the makers and breakers of tyrants, the organizers and profiteers of war and death. They are not alone and solely responsible for creating the present-day military-industrial complex, however since 1915 the Bush family has been directly involved in World War One and Two, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, numerous CIA secret wars, the Gulf War, and now a “Never Ending War.” The past four generations of this one family have had a hand in promoting and profiting from most of the major wars that America has waged since the beginning of the industrial age.
The story of Prescott Bush and Brown Brothers, Harriman is an introduction to the real history of our country. It exposes the money-making motives behind our foreign policies, dating back a full century. The ability of Prescott Bush and the Harrimans to bury their checkered pasts also reveals a collusion between Wall Street and media that exists today.
-Historian Edward Boswell
Every war which Americans have fought or may fight in the future outside their own continental boundaries has been or will be a racket- a mean, cruel, yes, filthy racket….. Why don’t those damned oil companies fly their own flags on their personal property- maybe a flag with a gas pump on it.
-Brigadier General Smedley D. Butler, from War is a Racket (1933)
The potential for private profit in U.S. war making has become almost impossible to exaggerate.
-Chalmers Johnson, from “The War Business,” Harpers (2003)
Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company, once stated there are two classes of financiers: 1) those who profit from war and use their influence to bring about war for profit, and 2) “constructive” financiers. Ford Motor Co., along with about 100 other major U.S. banks and corporations, belongs to the first group (From C. Higham’s “Trading with the Enemy: An Expose of the Nazi-American Money Plot,” 1984). Indeed, Ford himself was actually decorated by the Nazis in 1938 for his service to Nazism.
Other prominent international banking families that simultaneously bankrolled Hitler, Stalin, and Roosevelt during the first half of the 20th century include the Rockefellers (Standard Oil, Chase Bank), the Rothschilds, the Schiffs, and the Warburgs, among others. The Bush family, in particular, has played a pivotal role in the orchestration of, and profit from, World Wars I and II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, numerous CIA secret wars, and the current “never-ending,” phony “War on Terror”.
Why would the world’s richest individuals simultaneously fund communism in Russia, fascism in Germany, and socialist democracy in the United States? Georgetown historian Carrol Quigley put it this way: “The powers of financial capitalism had a far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole.” These financial powers had learned that war is the most profitable of all businesses and also the most effective means of changing the global political landscape. Thus, over the past two centuries at least, they have covertly manipulated politicians and nations into wars. Their ultimate goal was and is to establish a “New World Order”, a totalitarian one-world government ruled by the very few and very rich, i.e., them. Des Griffin has termed this a Fourth Reich of the Rich (Griffin, 1976). George Orwell and Aldous Huxley described what such a world might look like in their classic novels, 1984 and Brave New World.
President George H. W. Bush was not the first or only prominent man to proclaim this “New World Order”. Hitler, President Woodrow Wilson, author H.G. Wells and innumerable other politicians, writers and businessmen have also heralded its immanent arrival. David Rockefeller, Chairman of Chase-Manhattan Bank and arguably the most powerful American of the last half-century, proclaimed: “We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the “New World Order.”
Among the most pro-active implementers of this centuries-old project to establish a one-world government is the Bush family, two of whom have become U.S. presidents. A brief summary of their major “accomplishments” should be sufficient to indicate that their activities constitute the highest crimes (mass murder, treason, and war profiteering) against the people of the United States and humanity.
I. Samuel Prescott Bush (1863-1948: father of Prescott Sheldon Bush, grandfather of George H.W. Bush, great grandfather of George W. Bush). Founder of the Buckeye Steel Castings Company in 1894, director of Remington Arms Company, and Chief of the Ordnance, Small Arms and Ammunition Section of the War Industries Board for World War I.
In 1918, just after the U.S. entered World War I, Samuel P. Bush, an Ohio steel executive, became chief of the Ordnance, Small Arms and Ammunition Section of the War Industries Board. In this capacity, he sold weapons made by manufacturers such as his own Remington Arms Company to 75% of the WWI combatants on both sides. Ebbets (2006) notes that the War Industries Board, an unholy alliance between government and the big munitions corporations of the day, was the fore-runner of today’s “military-industrial complex.” Other directors of the War Industries Board included Clarence Dillon, Wall Street banker and the so-called Chief of Ordnance for the Small Arms and Ammunition Section, Samuel Pryor, CEO of Remington Arms, and Bernard Baruch, who in his dual roles of Wall Street Banker and head of the War Industries Board made profits of over $200 million. Meanwhile, by the close of WWI in 1918, when this Bush/Baruch/Pryor/Dillon business venture officially ended, some 37,508,686 human beings had been killed in that conflict.
Congressional committee hearings in 1934 chaired by U.S. Senator Gerald Nye attacked Samuel Bush and other members of the War Industries Board as war profiteers and “Merchants of Death.” The committee found that salesmen from these companies had helped to manipulate the nations into World War I and the corporations then made astronomical profits from the sales of weapons, all at taxpayer expense, of course. In 1914, the German army under the Kaiser, armed mainly by Samuel Bush, was the largest and best armed in the world. After WWI, the German army was forced to disarm, but Bush was allowed to keep his many millions, and his arms business thrived. Bush went on to become the first president of the National Association of Manufacturers. In 1944, Bush was awarded a huge government contract to make armor casings for WWII.
Samuel Bush was also a partner in the Union Banking Corporation (UBC), which functioned as the American umbrella front for Germany’s wealthiest industrialists and industries and built up Hitler and the Nazi Party, thereby helping to bring about World War II. Journalist John Buchanan concludes that the Bush family has had their money invested on every side of every war since the Spanish American War, and that the longer each war lasted the more money they made.
Interestingly, most of the government records and correspondence of Samuel Bush’s arms deals have been burned “to save space” in the National Archives. This pattern of the systematic deletion of large portions of the public record is typical for activities of all the Bushes.
II. George Herbert Walker (father of Dorothy Walker, maternal grandfather of George H.W. Bush and maternal great grandfather of George W. Bush): Wall Street banker and director or president of G.H. Walker and Co., J.P. Morgan and Co., Guaranty Trust Co., W.A. Harriman and Co., and Union Banking Corporation. He was also co-founder of Brown Brothers, Harriman, Wall Street’s oldest and largest private investment house, and for many years, the world’s largest, private bank.
Walker was a St. Louis banker/stock broker and corporate wheeler-dealer who had insider business contracts with the premier families of America’s “robber baron” era; theMorgan, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Whitney, and Harriman families. His father had been a very successful dry goods wholesaler who had thrived on imports from England. That British connection paid for the Walker summer homes in Santa Barbara, California and at Kennebunkport, Maine- a locale still favored for Bush family reunions. Averell Harriman (Yale Skull & Bones secret society, class of 1913), inheritor of the Harriman railroad fortune, wanted corporate insider “Bert” Walker to help him create his own financial and intelligence-gathering organization. In 1919, Walker organized the W.A. Harriman & Co. private bank and became its president and CEO. He went on to co-found Brown Brothers, Harriman, which for many years was the largest private bank in the world.
In 1922, Walker and Averell Harriman went to Berlin to set up a German branch for their banking and investment operations, which were largely based on trading critical war resources such as steel and coal. There, they met with Fritz Thyssen, Germany’s wealthiest man and the coal and steel baron who later became Hitler’s prime sponsor and the financial architect of the Nazi war machine (Thyssen, I Paid Hitler). At that time, they also made arrangements to establish a bank for Thyssen on Wall Street. Two years later, Harriman formally began the Union Banking Corporation (UBC) in Manhattan in order to handle German funds supplied by the Thyssen-owned Nazi front Bank voor Handel en Scheepvarrt (BHS) in the Netherlands. The money was used for the mass purchase of American commodities to supply the Nazis. W.A. Harriman & Co. executives labeled these dealings the “Hitler Project.”
Using his insider connections on Wall Street as well as in Britain and Germany, Walker made his fortune helping to build up the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany, financing their oil, coal, steel, and manganese industries, among others. He became President of Union Banking Corporation (UBC), which was actually a clearing house for a number of Thyssen-controlled enterprises and assets, including as many as a dozen businesses. In fact, government investigators later found that all the assets of UBC and its many related businesses belonged to Thyssen-controlled enterprises, such as his Bank Voor Handel en Sheepvaart in Rotterdam. UBC also bought and shipped overseas gold, steel, coal, and U.S. Treasury and war bonds to Germany to finance its industrial reorganization under the Nazis. Thus, UBCs function was to launder money for Hitler and supply raw materials essential for Germany’s waging World War II. Of course, Walker and others went to great pains to conceal the real nature of their business from the U.S. government. Cornelius Livense, a president of UBC even claimed he did not know the actual ownership of the company.
Walker’s most prominent American partners in financing Hitler’s war machine were E. Roland and Averell Harriman (Skull and Bones, ’17 and ’13) and his son-in-law,Prescott Bush (Skull and Bones, ’17). Together, these individuals ran numerous subsidiaries of UBC, including Harriman-Walker, the Hamburg-Amerika Line (the world’s largest private shipping line and a cover for (Thyssen’s) I.G. Farben’s Nazi espionage unit in the U.S.), the American Ship and Commerce Co. (which smuggled German agents, propaganda, and money into America to bribe American politicians to support the Nazi cause), the Harriman Fifteen Corporation, and the Silesian Holding Company. In addition, their Consolidated Silesian Steel Corporation owned and operated a complex of steel-making, coal-mining, and zinc-mining activities in Oswiecim, one of Poland’s richest mineral regions. That is where Hitler set up the Auschwitz slave concentration, were millions reportedly died. Friederich Flick, who owned two-thirds of this Consolidated Silesian Steel, was sentenced to 7 years imprisonment by the Nuremburg Tribunal. Averell Harriman owned the other 1/3 of Consolidated Silesian Steel. He and the other American partners were never tried for their participation in the so-called Holocaust.
The Nazi army was largely equipped by Flick, Harriman, Walker, and Bush with materials stolen from Poland, which Hitler invaded illegally in 1939. Meanwhile, Soviet army vehicles were fueled by oil pumped from Baku wells revived by the Harriman/Walker/Bush enterprise.
A 1934 Congressional investigation determined that the Hamburg-Amerika Line subsidized a wide range of Nazi propaganda efforts in both Germany and the U.S. Nonetheless, when the U.S. government seized the Silesian-American Corp. in 1942 under the “Trading with the Enemy Act,” George Herbert Walker was still the senior director of the company.
III. Prescott Sheldon Bush (son of Samuel Prescott Bush and Fiona Sheldon Bush, father of George H.W. Bush and grandfather of George W. Bush’s grandfather; 1895-1972, Yale, Skull & Bones, class of 1917): Wall Street banker, Vice President of W. A. Harriman and Co., and director or senior partner in and Brown Brothers, Harriman andUnion Banking Corporation (UBC), and a manager of UBC subsidiaries, including the Silesian-American Corp., the Holland-American Trading Corp. the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation, and Consolidated Silesian Steel Corporation, all of which were Nazi front organizations.
After marrying George Herbert Walker’s daughter, Dorothy in 1926, Prescott Bush became managing director of Brown Brothers, Harriman and the Union Banking Corporation (UBC). In that same year, an associate of Samuel Bush and Clarence Dillon acquired $70 million from Fritz Thyssen to set up the United Steel Works Corporation or the German Steel Trust. This became Germany’s largest industrial corporation. His directorship extended from 1920’s through the 1940’s, when, in Oct. 1942, the U.S. government seized UBC’s assets under the “Trading with the Enemy Act.” U.S. government investigations at that time revealed that Bush’s Nazi-front bank had worked directly with Fritz Thyseen’s German Steel Trust produced 50.8% of Nazi Germany’s pig iron, 41.4% of Nazi Germany’s universal plate, 36% of the heavy plate, 38.5% of the galvanized steel metal, 45.5% of the pipes and tubes, 35% of the explosives, and 22.1% of the wire used by Nazi Germany. Even so, Prescott Bush failed to divest himself of more than a dozen “enemy national” relationships that continued until as late as 1951 (Buchanan and Michael, 2005).
Another story which seems to have been expunged from the public record is that Bush and his partners profited from the slave labor at the Auschwitz concentration camp, via their partnership with Fritz Thyssen’s I.G. Farben, the third largest business in Germany under Hitler. Prescott Bush, William Stamps Farish, Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company, and the I.G. Farben Company financed and built the Auschwitz camp, which opened in 1940, to produce artificial rubber and gasoline from Poland’s coal. Hitler’s government supplied political opponents as the expendable “labor force.” Indeed, a Dutch intelligence agent reports that a portion of the slave labor force in Poland was actually “managed by Prescott Bush” (Clamor Magazine, 2002). The story of how the Bush’s family fortune is based on Holocaust blood money has been suppressed by the U.S. media and has certainly not appeared in any of the major Bush family biographies.
Other powerful business concerns which aided Hitler preceding and during WWII include the Rockefeller family’s Standard Oil and Chase Bank, GE, ITT, RCA, the Ford Motor Co., and the DuPont and Morgan families. When the U.S. government seized control of UBC under the “Trading with the Enemy Act” in 1942, all the shares were owned by E. Roland Harriman, Prescott Bush, three Nazi executives, and two other Bush associates. Four of the eight directors were members of the Yale secret society Skull and Bones, class of ’17.
At that time, the U.S. government also seized several UBC subsidiaries also run by Bush-Harriman, including The Holland-American Trading Corp., the Seamless Steel Equipment Corp., the Silesian-American Corp. (which supplied coal to the Nazi war industry), and the Harriman Fifteen Holding Company. Despite the fact that the U.S. government determined that huge sections of Prescott Bush’s empire were operated on behalf of Nazi Germany and had greatly assisted the Nazi war effort, the U.S. government awarded each of the UBC directors, including Prescott Bush, $1.5 million in compensation for their seized assets. Furthermore, U.S. government documents indicate that between 1942 and 1951, Prescott Bush maintained business contacts with named Nazis, moving gold, diamonds, and other assets to those individuals. This activity only stopped in 1951, upon the death of Fritz Thyssen in Argentina (Buchanan and Michael, 2005).
In summary, Hitler’s rise to power was only possible due to financial and logistical support given by super wealthy Wall Street and London financiers, including Prescott Bush, George Herbert Walker, and Averell Harriman, among others. In turn, these individuals profited enormously from the war they helped create. The major part of the Bush family fortune is due to the “Hitler Project”, which included the slave labor concentration camp at Auschwitz. Although Bush, Walker, the Harrimans, and other Bonesmen in the Union Banking Corporation were found guilty of treason under the “Trading with the Enemies Act” in 1942, their identities were never revealed by the media. Meanwhile, by the end of WWII in 1945, their “Hitler Project” had resulted in the killing of 62,537,400 human beings.
After the war, Prescott Bush went on to serve as a director of Columbia Broadcasting System, Inc. (CBS), Prudential Insurance, Dresser Industries, Inc., Hydrocarbon Research, Inc., Wanadium Corp. of America, and U.S. Guaranty Trust, among other companies. In 1948, Prescott Bush used his Holocaust blood money to run for Senator from Connecticut. He was defeated, in large part because media exposure of the Bush family’s long history of supporting eugenics research at Yale. But by 1952, Bush was a leader in the push to hand the Republican presidential nomination to WWII general and hero, Dwight D. Eisenhower. On July 28, 1952, as the election approached, Connecticut’s senior Senator, James O’Brien MCMahon, died mysteriously at the age of 48. This was extremely convenient for Prescott Bush. At a special delegated meeting of mostly Yale-affiliated Republican party leaders, Prescott was selected to receive the Republican nomination for that recently-vacated Senate seat. He was then swept into office in the 1952 election, running on the same ticket as Eisenhower. By a technicality, Bush instantly became Connecticut’s senior Senator, with extra powers in Congress. He was re-elected in 1956 (again, on Eisenhower’s coat tails) and retired from the Senate in 1960. Whilst in Washington, Prescott Bush was President Eisenhower’s confidant and daily golf partner throughout his two terms.
Richard Nixon’s biography reveals that it was Prescott Bush and the Orange County Republican Party that gave him his start in politics. Prescott Bush had placed an add in an L.A. newspaper to recruit someone willing to run against a Democratic Congressman. (This particular Democratic Congressman had introduced a bill that would repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 (the legislation that gave to international bankers the exclusive monopoly rights to print money, at interest, for the U.S. government). Nixon answered the ad, won the Congressional seat through various dirty campaign tricks (which became his modus operendi), and later, was Prescott Bush’s personal pick for Vice President on the 1952 Republican (Eisenhower) presidential ticket. Thus, from the very beginning of his political career, Nixon was a mouthpiece/puppet for the Bush dynasty.
IV. George Herbert Walker Bush (son of Prescott Sheldon Bush and Dorothy Walker (daughter of George Herbert Walker), father of George W. Bush; 1924-present, Yale, Skull & Bones, class of 1948).
Our 41st president’s political life has been intertwined with four of the most powerful and profitable business enterprises on the planet: banking, oil, the arms/intelligence industries, and sales of illegal drugs. Tarpley and Chaitkin’s George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography (1992) offers the most detailed compilation of his shadowy activities. George H.W. Bush began his career as an oil salesman for Dresser Industries and went on to co-found his own oil company, Zapata Petroleum Corp. of Houston. This would spin off to Zapata Offshore and Pennzoil/Zapata. Bush was president of Zapata Oil from 1954 to 1964 and Zapata Offshore from 1964 to 1966.
Persistent reports indicate Bush was also an undercover CIA agent in the early 60’s, playing prominent roles in the “Bay of Pigs” invasion of Cuba (code name: Operation Zapata: see names of Bush-owned companies above) in 1961 and probably the Kennedy assassination in 1963. Newly-released FBI documents place Bush in Miami in 1960 and 1961, recruiting Cubans for the Bay of Pigs invasion. That’s how he met Felix Rodriguez, who became part of a special CIA shooter team. George Bush, Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, and Richard Nixon have all been traced to Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963, the day of Kennedy’s assassination. Hunt and Sturgis were among the 6 to 8 “derelicts” or “hobos” found in boxcars near railroad tracks behind the grassy knoll near Dealy Plaza. But they were never finger-printed or photographed in association with Kennedy’s murder.
Bush was elected to Congress in 1966, but lost a bid for the Senate in 1970. Even so, Nixon appointed him ambassador to the UN in 1971. Here, he took orders from Henry Kissinger (who earlier had worked for the Rockefeller’s Chase-Manhattan Bank) and became a Kissinger-clone. In 1973, Nixon appointed Bush as Republican National Chairman, where he seems to have played an important, behind-the-scenes role in the Watergate Scandal. Then, as Ambassador to China, Bush helped Kissinger oust Cambodian leader Lon Nol and install Pol Pot and the murderous Khmer Rouge regime. More than 2 of a total 7 million Cambodians perished in “the killing fields” of Pol Pot. This estimated slaughter 32% of Cambodia’s population between 1969 and 1979 is commonly considered the greatest genocide of the 20th century on a per capita basis.
In 1976, Bush became Director of the CIA. When elected Reagan’s Vice President in 1980, he put his family fortune into a blind trust under the control of his close friend, William Stamps Farish, III, who also had inherited much of the Auschwitz death camp fortune. (Farish’s grandfather was president of Standard Oil and controller of the global cartel between Standard Oil and the German Fritz Thysenn’s I.G. FarbenCorp. which operated the Auschwitz slave labor camps).
Some of Bush’s other notable, but generally under-reported, “accomplishments” include:
1) Along with friend, Wall Street banker and CIA director, William Casey, he helped to orchestrate the “October Surprise,” in which the Iranian government was bribed or coerced into holding American hostages until after the 1980 election, thereby helping to ensure a Reagan/Bush victory over incumbent President Jimmy Carter (Stich, 2001, Honegger, 1989).
2) The failed assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan in 1981 occurred two months after Reagan took office. It is probably no coincidence that the would-be assassin, John Hinkley, Jr., belongs to a Houston oil family with long-standing business ties to the Bushes. The Houston Post reported that on the day Reagan was shot, Scott Hinkley, brother of the would-be-assassin, had been invited to dine with Neil Bush, son of Vice President George H.W. Bush (Tarpley and Chaitkin, 1992). This story, briefly mentioned once by NBC’s anchor John Chancellor, has also been largely expunged from the public record.
3) Presiding over the Savings and Loan/HUD scandal, in which taxpayers were made to pay over $500 billion to bail out the failed S&L banks. Son Neil Bush, director of Silverado Savings and Loan in Denver, is reported to have personally profited by about $1 billion (Bowen, 1991; Brewton, 1992, Dowbenko, 2003).
4) As Vice President under Reagan and therefore Head of the National Security Council’s Groups on Crisis Management, Drug Addiction, and Terrorism, Bush directed the Iran-Contra drug scandal, in which the secret government (comprised of ex-CIA and military intelligence operatives and businessmen) diverted profits from CIA-smuggled drugs into America and illegal arms sales to Iran to illegally fund the revolutionary Contras of Nicaragua and the Mujahadeen of Afghanistan. Under CIA protection, covert operators flew vast quantities of cocaine and heroin into the poor neighborhoods of America, again using drug profits to fund both sides of the illegal covert war in Nicaragua, etc. (See Webb, 1999; Dowbenko, 2003; Cockburn and St. Clair, 1998; Scott and Marshall, 1991)
5) Under Bush’s watch, the CIA spent over $3 billion dollars fomenting holy war (“jihad”) in Afghanistan by training and funding the Mujahadeen terrorists (including Osama bin Laden), as well as their networks, and training camps in Afghanistan. Thus, the Taliban, the Mujahadeen, and Osama bin Laden were established as CIA assets and remain so to this day. Not coincidentally, under CIA supervision during the 1980’s, Afghanistan became the world’s number one heroin producer and exporter. In 2000, the U.S.-supported Taliban government banned the production of poppies (heroin). However, after the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan and installation of a new American puppet government, Afghanistan is again the world’s number one heroin producer.
6) Under G.H.W. Bush’s supervision of the first “War on Terrorism,” hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians were killed, tortured and disappeared in El Salvador, Guatemala, and Nicaragua. Another million or so each, again mostly civilians, were killed in U.S.-supported and funded wars in Afghanistan and Iraq/Iran.
7) According to ABC’s newsman Ted Koppel, “George Bush, operating largely behind the scenes throughout the 1980’s, initiated and supported much of the financing, intelligence, and military help that built Saddam’s Iraq into the aggressive power that the United States ultimately had to destroy…..” New York Times columnist William Safire stated further: “Iraq-gate is uniquely horrendous: a scandal about the systematic abuse of power by misguided leaders of three democratic nations (the U.S., Britain, and Italy) to secretly finance the arms buildup of a dictator.”
8) Presiding over invasions into both Panama and Iraq in which some 8000 Panamanians and over 280,000 Iraqis were killed. The U.S had illegally sold tens of billions of dollars worth of weapons, including chemical and biological weapons, to Saddam Hussein during the 1980’s to help Iraq become the strongest regional power in the Middle East. Evidence indicates that Saddam was more or less set up for the Gulf War when U.S. Ambassador Glaspie told him the U.S. had no interest in his border dispute with Kuwait. I.e., it was a trap.
9) Journalist John Loftus reported that George H.W. Bush had 41 ex-Nazis working for him in the White House during his presidency.
There were also perks for this hardworking politician/businessman. According to retired Brigadier General Bowen (The Immaculate Deception: The Bush Crime Family Exposed), Bush and Saddam Hussein split about $250 billion in Persian Gulf oil kickbacks during the 1980’s, which were laundered through the scandal-ridden, CIA-proprietary Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI).
In 1988, Project Censored awarded the honor of “Top Censored Story” to the story of George H.W. Bush, revealing “how the major mass media ignored, overlooked or under-covered at least ten critical stories reported in America’s alternative press that raised serious questions about the Republican candidate, George Bush, dating from his reported role as a CIA “asset” in 1963 to his Presidential campaign’s connection with a network of anti-Semites with Nazi and fascist affiliations in 1988.”
Today, Bush Sr. is a highly paid consultant for the Carlyle Group, America’s 11th largest military contractor. In this capacity, he went to Saudi Arabia to meet with the Bin Laden family and the Saudi Royal family in 1998 and 2000. The Carlyle Group is reaping billions of dollars in profits from Jr. Bush’s “War on Terror.” Thus, just as his father and grandfather profiteered through their business partnerships with Fritz Thyssen during World War II, G.H.W. Bush has profiteered handsomely from his insider connections with Saddam Hussein, the Bin Ladens, the House of Saud, and various other corrupt leaders in the current phony “War on Terror.”
V. George Walker Bush (1946-present, Yale, Skull & Bones, class of 1968).
Prior to becoming governor of Texas, George W. Bush founded and ran the Harken Energy Corp., which was financed in part by the Bin Laden family of Saudia Arabia.Harken never found any oil in Texas, but before it went bankrupt, Bush sold all his stocks, illegally profiting by millions through his insider knowledge. As governor of Texas, Bush presided over the execution of 152 inmates, including mentally retarded prisoners- more than any other governor in US history. He did, however, pardon one death row prisoner, a serial killer. As governor, he changed pollution laws to benefit energy companies and thereby made Texas the most polluted state in the nation.
After losing the popular election in 2000 by over 500,000 votes, George W. gained the White House when the politically biased Supreme Court ruled 5-4 that the Florida Supreme Court should be over-ruled and the re-counting of tens of thousands of disputed ballots should be disallowed. Major Florida newspapers later concluded that Al Gore won Florida and the Presidency. Some of this “selected” president’s most notable “accomplishments” include:
1) Dissolving more international treaties than any president in U.S. history, including the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, the Biological Weapons Convention, the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty, the Kyoto Protocol on Global Warming, the 1989 Convention on the Rights of the Child, and the Rome Treaty to Create an International Court. All this, he accomplished before 9/11/01.
2) Presiding over the secret government’s execution and cover-up of the killing of about 3,000 people at the World Trade Center and Pentagon on September 11, 2001 (see many references below).
3) Presiding over the greatest rollback of Constitutional civil liberties in the history of the country. The U.S.A. Patriot Act and Homeland Security Acts, passed in 2001 and 2002, respectively, along with the pending Patriot II Act eliminate or threaten Constitutional rights guaranteed in our 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments.
4) Ordering the high-tech massacre of many thousands of innocent and defenseless Afghani and Iraqi civilians (now numbering over 650,000) who posed no security threat to the U.S. whatsoever and had no part in the crimes of 9/11. The primary resources thereby controlled, of course, are oil in Iraq, an oil pipeline in Afghanistan and opium/heroin in Afghanistan. The Bush administration’s perpetual “War on Terror” aka “Long War” is clearly a response to demands from the major oil companies and Council on Foreign Relations. The strategy, as outlined by the Project for a New American Century (PNAC), is American domination of the entire world through conquest and control of Eurasia, with it’s ¾ of the world’s population and ¾ of the world’s resources. In particular the plan calls for controlling the world’s last, greatest fossil fuel reserves in the Persian Gulf and Caspian Basin as well as rolling back the social contract and civil liberties in the United States, thereby implementing a repressive police state at home.
5) Launching a “pre-emptive” war against Iraq in violation of international law (including the UN Charter, the Nuremburg Tribunal and the Geneva Accords) on the basis of entirely false pretexts. Representative Henry Waxman (D-CA) carefully documents 237 lies told by the Bush administration in their efforts to convince the American people, the Congress, and the UN to wage war against Iraq. Interestingly, this document is no longer on the web. The pretexts used to justify the invasion were all lies, namely that: 1) Iraq posed an “immanent threat” based on its possession of weapons of mass destruction, including biological, chemical and nuclear weapons, and 2) Saddam Hussein was partly responsible for 9/11 and had long-term contacts with al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden. Actually, the CIA had publicly denied these assertions prior to the invasion.
6) Conducting an endless “War on Terror” (i.e., military conquest abroad and imposition of a police state at home for the benefit of international corporations). In fact, all evidence shows that the “War on Terror,” like the staged 9/11 “war pretext incident” used to justify it, is a fraud. Rather, anyone willing to look at the objective evidence must conclude that the U.S. government (with it’s CIA, School of Americas, etc.) is greatest purveyor of terror in the world. This phony war has also been used to justified massive spying on Americans as well as torture throughout the world. And of course, it has also been used to justify massive new infusions of American tax dollars to defense contractors.
7) At the time of the Bush Administration’s bombing of Afghanistan, oil and gas reserves in the nearby Caspian Basin were estimated at $5 trillion, with many major U.S. corporations, including Unocal, ExxonMobil, Chevron, Pennzoil, BP-Amoco, Enron and VP Dick Cheney’s Halliburton, standing to make a “killing” off the building of an oil pipeline through Afghanistan. Enron, the largest contributor to the Bush-Cheney campaign conducted the feasibility study for the $2.5 billion trans-Caspian pipeline. In addition, the estimated value of heroin revenues to U.S. banks once a U.S. puppet government was installed (under former UNOCAL consultant Hammed Karzai) is estimated at upwards of $300 billion.
8) Presiding over the loss, mostly by outsourcing, of some 2.5 million American jobs in his first two years in office.
9) Emptying the U.S. Treasury by granting trillions of dollars worth of tax cuts to the richest 2% of Americans. Bush thereby squandered the $7 trillion surplus he inherited from Clinton and moved the total federal deficit to exceed a record $8 trillion, mainly by granting gigantic tax cuts to the rich and making huge increases in military spending.
10) Presiding over one of the greatest Wall Street scandals in U.S. history (Enron, Worldcom, and other corporations) and the related 2001 stock market crashes (with the concurrent loss of $7 trillion of investor’s wealth).
11) Presiding over the largest energy crisis in U.S. history. When Enron and a host of other energy corporations exploited California’s de-regulated energy market by gaming the system and creating artificial energy shortages, thereby bilking the citizens of California of tens of billions of dollars, Bush and FERC (Federal Energy Regulatory Commission) refused to interfere.
12) In concert with the Republican Congress, systematically destroying the social contract that has been in effect since FDR initiated the New Deal, through de-funding and further crippling education, social services, health care programs, etc.
13) Amassing the worst environmental record of any U.S. president in history, through systematically weakening and rolling back all major environmental laws and regulations.
The bottom line is that the Bush administration has utilized 9/11, which was orchestrated and covered up by the corporate/government/media complex, as a pretext for imposing an imperial dictatorship and police state on the United States and imposing endless war abroad.
Four generations of Bushes, along with a relatively small group of international investment bankers and corporate leaders, have been instrumental in creating and profiting from extremely costly and destructive wars. They have done this by financing a series of great enemies (from the Soviets and the Nazis, to Ho Chi Minh, Saddam Hussein, and Osama bin Laden). They have reaped tremendous profits from the wars they orchestrated. This transnational, fascist, financial cartel has operated as a de facto secret government to manipulate U.S. foreign policy, as well that of other countries, including those of our official “enemies.” The “Great Plan” which these individuals have been working so hard to usher in calls for the destruction of the United States of America as a sovereign nation and the establishment of a “New World Order”, which would effectively be a “Fourth Reich of the Rich.” Thus, the Bushes and the other members of this elite, international, fascist cartel are all guilty of the highest crimes against the American people and humanity. The Bushes, as a key family in this criminal effort, have personally profited from all the principle businesses of empire, including banking (usury), energy (oil), and sales of illicit drugs and weapons/intelligence.
Three generations of Bushes have been involved in America’s most elite secret society, Yale’s Skull and Bones, which many believe to be a Satanic order. Historian Anthony Sutton details the history of Skull and Bones in his seminal work, America’s Secret Establishment, An Introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones. The Skull and Bones secret society was established at Yale in 1832 as an American chapter (Chapter 322) of a German secret society, called The Illuminati. Both these secret societies also call themselves “The Order of Death.” The money used to establish Skull and Bones came from 19th-century America’s largest criminal syndicate, Russell and Company, which amassed a fortune through running opium from Turkey to China on Yankee clipper ships. Thus, Skull and Bones, was always a secret society with ties to various other secret societies, including the Order of the Illuminati, the Masons, the (British “Round Table”) Group, etc. Each of these and no doubt many other secret societies shares a common goal: to bring about a New World Order,” “a planned order with heavily restricted individual freedom without Constitutional protection, without national boundaries, or cultural distinction” (Sutton, 1982).
The Order utilizes the Hegelian dialectic of creating and directing opposite forces (“thesis-antithesis”) in order to foment conflict. These conflicts are used to both generate great profits for themselves, destroy sovereign nations, create mass destruction and death for others, and to move society toward their desired “synthesis”, i.e., the New World Order, which of course they intend to rule. According to Sutton, between 1833 and 1983 about 20 to 30 old East Coast American families came to dominate the Order of Skull and Bones.
The United Nations has been designed to be the fundamental governance structure of their New World Order once the nations of the world have been destroyed.
A brief look at statistics indicates that these “Orders of Death” have been quite successful in bringing about tremendous death and destruction to the world.
Rough Tally of Human Beings Killed by the New World Order so far:
World War I: 37+ million
World War II: 62+ million
Korean War: 3 million
Southeast Asian Wars (Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia): 6 million
Iraq War (1991-2004): about 3 million
Afghanistan Wars of 1980s and 2001: over 1 million
Other miscellaneous CIA and “Third World” Wars: over 5 million
Russians killed in one decade in WWI and under Lenin and Stalin: 75 million
Chinese killed by Mao Tse Tung: 100 milllion
Rough total: over 289 million
It seems obvious that unless and until the Bush Dynasty and their NWO associates are exposed and brought to justice, they will continue to orchestrate and profit from future wars, to the detriment of all humanity, all other species, and entire global ecosystem.
Investigative journalist John Buchanan was recently interviewed on John Syzmanski’s talk show. In these interviews, Buchanan described what has happened in his own life since he published his first article on the Bush-Nazi connection in 2003. He explains that the sources for this story were hundreds of pages of government documents that he examined and Xeroxed from the National Archives and U.S. Library of Congress. Although he tried to turn these documents over the major media outlets such as CNN and the major TV networks, the New York Times, the L.A. Times, and the Washington Post, etc., nobody was interested in picking up the story.
So in order to get this crucial story out, Buchanan ran for President in 2004, registering as a Republican so that he could run against Bush in the New Hampshire primary. On February 4, 2004, Buchanan was kidnapped by two alleged secret service agents, who he believes were actually thugs working for Karl Rove. When he later attempted to speak at the National Press Club, Buchanan was threatened and harassed and on Feb. 10, he was arrested again on phony charges, including 14 counts of felony-aggravated stalking of someone who was never named or produced. Nonetheless, his imprisonment was dragged out for 7 months, during which time he was threatened with being locked up for 70 years. He was given a public defense lawyer who informed him ten minutes before his trial that he should plead guilty because she had misplaced all his defense files. Even so, Buchanan was rescued by a legitimate lawyer who came forward at the last minute and his case was thrown out of court for lack of substance. The intimidation and harassment continued, however, forcing Buchanan to move to 50 different cities in a single year. However, even though he has been harassed, intimidated, and arrested on phony charges, Buchanan continues his courageous efforts to expose the massive and systemic corruption that infects our body politic.
(ETK note (2018): No doubt Buchanan has been subjected to severe political relatiation/harassment from various intelligence agencies commonly referred to as “gang stalking” and “counter-intelligence stalking.”)
In his new book, “Fixing America; Breaking the Stranglehold of Corporate Rule, Big Media, and the Religious Right,” Buchanan outlines several essential steps for reclaiming our democracy and our country:
1) End corporate rule by a) outlawing corporate lobbying, and b) overturning the 1886 Supreme Court ruling (Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad) that illegally granted corporations the rights of personhood.
2) Dismantle the military-industrial complex by taking the profit out of war.
3) Dismantle the media monopolies by reforming the media and reinstating the Fairness Doctrine.
To these sensible solutions I would like to add several other recommendations:
4) Withdraw from the World Trade Organization (WTO) and all international trade agreements such as the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the General Agreement on Trade and Tarriffs (GATT). These trade rules favor the interests of large, multinational corporations over those of people and the environment.
5) Withdraw from the United Nations, which is the Trojan Horse of the New World Order.
6) Repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 so that the U.S. government, not private international bankers, is empowered to issue money, as provided for in the Constitution.
7) Require that all secret societies be disbanded. These would include the Masons, Skull and Bones, the Bilderberger Group, and many more. Secret societies hide criminal activities.
8) Bring the Bush Crime Family and other international war criminals to justice.
But what can we do now? We can begin by informing ourselves, breaking the conspiracy of silence (and resulting ignorance), and speaking and sharing the truth with others.
Ahmed, N.M., 2002. The War on Freedom: How and Why America was Attacked September 11, 2001, Media Messenger Books, 398 pp.
Andreas, J., 2002, Addicted to War: Why the U.S. Can’t Kick Militarism, AK Press, Oakland.
Bowen, R.W., 1991, The Immaculate Deception; The Bush Crime Family Exposed, America West Publishers, 210 pp.
Brewton, P., 1992, The Mafia, CIA, and George Bush, S.P.I. Books, 418 pp.
Burbach, R., and Clark, B., 2002, September 11 and the U.S. War: Beyond the Curtain of Smoke, City Lights Books, San Francisco, 174 pp.
Buchanan, J., 2003, Bush-Nazi link confirmed, The New Hampsire Gazette, Vol. 248, No. 1, 10/03/03.
Buchanan, J., and Michael, S., 2005, Bush-Nazi dealings continued until 1951- Federal documents, The New Hampshire Gazette, Vol. 248, No. 3- 2003-11-03.
Chossudovsky, M., 2002, War and Globalization: The Truth Behind September 11, Global Outlook, 158 pp.
Cockburn, A., and St. Clair, J., 1991, Whiteout; The CIA, Drugs, and the Press, Verso, New York, 408.
Dowbenko, U., 2003, Bushwhacked: Inside Stories of True Conspiracy, Conspiracy Digest, LLC, 357 pp.
Ebbets, S., 2006, Dynasty of Death: Historical perspective on the Bush family, (10/22/06) www.thepeoplesvoice.org and
Griffin, D., 1976, Fourth Reich of the Rich, Emissary Publications.
Griffin, D.R., 2004, The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11. Olive Branch Press, 214 pp.
Higham, C., 1983, Trading with the Enemy: An Expose of the Nazi-American Money Plot 1933-1949, Delacorte Press, New York, 277 pp.
Honegger, B., 1989, October Surprise, Tudor Press.
Hufschmidt, E., 2002, Painful Questions: An Analysis of the September 11 Attack, Endpoint Software, Goleta, CA, 154 pp.
Huxley, A., 1932 (2006), Brave New World, Harper Perennial, 288 pp.
Klein, N., 2004, Baghdad year zero: Pillaging Iraq in pursuit of neocon utopia, Harpers, vol. 309, no. 1852, 43-53.
Manning, P., 1981, Martin Bormann, Nazi in Exile, Lyle Stuart Inc., Secaucus, N.J., download at www.spitfirelist.com
Meyssen, T., 9/11 The Big Lie, Carnot Publishing, Ltd., 236 pp.
Millegan, K.Ed., Fleshing Out Skull and Bones: Investigations into America’s Most Powerful Secret Society. 712 pp.
Orwell, G., 1948, 1961, 1984, Signet Classic, 328 pp.
Paul, D., 2002, “9/11”: Facing our Fascist State & What a Plot!, Irresistable/Revolutionary, San Francisco, 144 pp.
Press for Conversion, August, 2004, All in the family: How the Bush family built a fortune investing in Hitler’s rise to power, profited from slave labour at Auschwitz, laundered Nazi look after the war, and then…. covered their tracks and put two Georges in the White House. Issue #54.
Rogers, T., 2002, Heir to the Holocaust, Clamor Magazine, May/June issue (http://www.clamormagazine.org/issues/14/feature3.shtml).
Scheer, C., Scheer, R., and Chaudhry, L., 2003, The Five Biggest Lies Bush Told us about Iraq, Seven Stories Press, 174 pp.
Scott, P.D., and Marshall, J., 1991, Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies, and the CIA in Central America, The University of California Press, 279 pp.
Simpson, C. The Splendid Blond Beast: Money, Law, and Genocide in the Twentieth Century, Common Courage Press.
Stich, R., 2001, Defrauding America: Encyclopedia of Secret Operations by the CIA, DEA, and other Covert Agencies, Diablo Western Press, Inc., Reno, 753 pp.
Sutton, A.C., 1974, Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution, Arlington House Publishers.
_______, 1975, Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, Bloomfield Books.
_______, 1986, America’s Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones, Trine Day, 317 pp.
Thyssen, F., 1941, I Paid Hitler, Farrar and Reinhart, 281 pp.
Tarpley, W. and Chaitkin, A., 1992, George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography, Executive Intelligence Review, 659 pp.
United States House of Representatives, 2004, Minority Staff Report prepared for Rep. Henry A. Waxman, Iraq on the Record: The Bush Administration’s Public Statements on Iraq.
Webb, G., 1999, Dark alliance: the CIA, the Contras, and Crack Cocaine Explosion, Stories Press, New York, 574 pp.
Willis, C., Ed., 2004, The I Hate George W. Bush Reader: Why Dubya’s Wrong about Absolutely Everything, Thunder’s Mouth Press, NY, 381 pp.
Brotherhood of Darkness, Dr. Stan Monteith, 1997, www.radioliberty.com
International Inquiry into 9/11, Phase One Highlights, 2004, www.globaloutlook.ca
Painful Deceptions: An Analysis of the September 11th Attack, Eric Hufschmid,
The Best Enemies Money Can Buy, Interview with Professor Anthony C. Sutton, 1980,
The Great Deception: The War on Terrorism, An Alternative View, 2002, www.visiontv.ca
The Great Conspiracy: International Citizen’s Inquiry into 9/11, 2004: Barry Zwicker,
The Money Masters, How International Bankers Gained Control of America, 1998,
Truth and Lies of 9-11, Michael Ruppert, 2001, www.fromthewilderness.com
War and Globalization: The Truth Behind September 11, Global Outlook, M.
Chossudovsky, 2003, www.globaloutlook.ca
9-11 Failure, Ted Gunderson (career FBI agent), www.tedgunderson.com
911 In Plane Site, The Power Hour, David Von Kleist, 2004. www.thepowerhour.com
Web sites and web site articles
The Bush Empire: How four generations of arms, oil, fascism, and U.S. govt. defiance made America’s first family, www.newtopiamagazine.net/issues/v2issue3/features/bushempire.shtml
* Copyright 2007. All rights reserved. Please do not reprint or host on your website without explicit permission. However, if you found this report helpful, I grant you permission and encourage you to email a copy to a friend or associate. However, distribution is permitted only if the text of the article remains complete and unchanged.