Webmaster Comment: Welcome to the American Stasi Uber-police state where anyone could be a “potential perpetrator” of just about anything, stripped of their civil rights, and “brought to justice” (and/or FEMA camps and “re-education centers?).
“All laws repugnant to the constitution are null and void.”
Madison V. Marbury Supreme Court Decision, 1803
Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.
“The late Prof. R. J. Rummel estimated governments murdered 262 million unarmed people in mass killings (that) he termed “democide” during the 20th century (From “Power Kills,” 1997). “This democide murdered 6 times more people than died in combat in all the foreign and internal wars of the century,” he wrote.
“This Is the Number of Innocent People Murdered by Governments. Are You Anti-State Yet?” https://reason.com/2014/05/15/be-antigovernment-and-proud/
I. Saguache County Government Resolution 2021 07: Civil Emergency, Emergency, or Local Disaster Regulations (pdf)
Passed: Sept. 21, 2021
Rescinded: Oct. 5, 2021 by Saguache County Commissioners in response to objections by local citizenry.
II. Audio of Spoken Responses of Saguache County Community at Board of County Commissioners Meeting October 5, 2021
III. Introduction/Background Information On U.S. Government Planning for Imposition of Martial Lqw (1960s To Present)
From “Operation Garden Plot” To The Phoenix Program and CHAOS To “REX 84” To 9/11 To DHS To U.S. NORTHCOM: The Multiple-Decade DoD-CIA-DHS Plan For Perpetual War Against Dissidents (aka ”Counter-Terrorism” and “Gangstalking”), Totalitarian Military Dictatorship, and Martial Law
IV. Dr. Eric Karlstrom on Jeff Rense Program Interview On Draconian FEMA-Saguache County “Emergency Preparedness-Martial Law” Document (October 7, 2021)
V. Summary of Sagauche County Resolution 2021-07: Civil Emergency, Emergency, Or Local Disaster Regulations
A. Definitions of:
Continuity of Operations Plan (COO)
(Webmaster: Of particular concern is the definition for “Prevention” which includes the following verbage which sounds very much like “pre-crime,” “thought crime,” “gangstalking-electronic torture operations,” and typical CIA “peace-keeping operations” aka “Operations Other Than War” and “Low Intensity-Conflict:”)
“Prevention”… involves applying intelligence and other information to a range of activities that may include such countermeasures as deterrence operations; heightened inspections; improved surveillance and security operations; investigations to determine the full extent and source of the threat; public health and agricultural surveillance and testing processes (for example, re: Covid); immunization, isolation, or quarantine; and as appropriate specific law enforcement operations aimed at deterring, pre-empting, interdicting, or disrupting illegal activity, and apprehending potential perpetrators and bringing them to justice.”
B. Lines of Authority
Lines of authority to make contractual and spending decisions: BOCC board Chair, Other Board member, County Administrator, County Emergency Manager.
C. “Emergency Powers” delegated by document to Chair of BOCC (Saguache County Board of County Commissioners) or his surrogate.
1) He may declare a disaster or emergency exists within Saguache County.
2) He can allocate emergency funds.
3) He has access to emergency reserve funds of county.
4) Can enter into reciprocal and mutual aid and joint powers agreements- intergovernmental assistance agreements, or other compacts and plans with other entities…. (For example, FEMA, DHS, National Guard, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, China(?).
5) Can establish curfew for period of emergency/disaster.
6) Can direct and compel evacuation of all or part of the population from any stricken or threatened areas within the county.
7) Can make orders controlling, restricting, allocating or regulating the use, sale, production or distribution of food, water, clothing, and other commodities,
8) Can suspend or list the use of the county’s water resources.
9) Can close businesses deemed nonessential.
10) Can commandeer the use any private property.
11) Can acquire property, equipment, services, supplies and materials without complying to procurement regulations.
12) Can require continuation, termination, disconnection, or suspension of natural gas, electric power, water, sewer, or other public utilities.
13) Can terminate or suspend any process, operation, machine, device, or event.
14) Can suspend or limit sale of alcoholic beverages, firearms, explosives, and or combustable products.
15) Can prohibit sale or distortion within the county of any product which the BOCC Chair deems could be a danger to the public.
16) Can close any streets, alleys, sidewalks, public parks, public ways, etc.
17) Can close the access to any building, street, alley, sidewalk, or other public or private places.
18) Can control routes of transportation ingress or egress.
19) Can impose traffic restrictions to control ingress or egress. Can identify non-essential traffic.
20) Can suspend or modify the provisions of any resolution.
21) Can accept services, gifts, grants, and loans, equipment, supplies and materials from private, nonprofit, or governmental sources.
22) Hire or contract for construction, services essential to continue the activities of the country without advertising for bids or compliance with procurement requirements.
23) Can delegate authority to county officials.
24) Can close or cancel use of any county owned or operated building or facility.
25) Can prescribe routes, modes of transportation, and destination in evacuations.
Waive compliance with notices, etc.
26) Can issue and and all other orders the BOCC Chair believes is required….
C. Authority to Enter Property
1) County employee or authorized agent can enter onto private property.
D. Duties of Office of Emergency Management
1) Can prepare and keep Saguache County Emergency Operations Plan (EOP), consistent with standards and principles of National Incident Management System of DHS.
2) Can assist in obtaining supplies, equipment, and services needed.
3) Can direct disaster preparedness coordination and cooperation between Sagauche Co. Personnel.
4) Can receive on behalf of Saguache County from other government agencies or private persons or agencies… equipment, services, money, gifts, grants, loans.
5) Negotiate on behalf of Saguache County with other duly constituted government agencies. Re: The Emergency Operations Plan.
6) Prior to disaster, develop and maintain a Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) to keep government going.
VI. Saguache County Resolution 2021-07: Civil Emergency, Emergency, Or Local Disaster Regulations (Document):